• TSA Certified for high-speed checked baggage screening
• EU/ ECAC EDS Standard 3.0 and 3.1 approved
• Belt speed of 0.5m/sec (98.5ft/min)
• Throughput of up to 1,800 bags per hour
• Tunnel capable of screening objects 100 x 80cm
• Certified by STAC, DfT
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT is the next generation high-speed, explosives detection system (EDS) for hold baggage and air cargo.
It is a dual-view dual-energy X-ray line scanner with full 3D volumetric computed tomography (CT) imaging and reconstruction.
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT has a belt speed of 0.5m/sec (98.5ft/min) and a large 107 x 81 cm (42.1 x 31.9in) rectangular tunnel. This combination offers baggage handling systems a throughput of up to 1,800 bags/hour and the capacity to handle objects measuring up to 100 x 80cm (39.4 x 31.5in).
It is designed to be integrated into new hold-baggage-system (HBS) configurations or as a replacement for current systems.
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT has qualified under the U.S. Safety Act, which sets limited liability for claims related to terrorism.