• TSA Certified for high-speed checked baggage screening
• EU/ECAC EDS Standard 3-approved for raw bag screening and screening in totes from multiple BHS suppliers
• Belt speed of 0.5m/sec (98.5ft/min)
• Throughput of up to 1,800 bags per hour
• Tunnel capable of screening objects 100 x 80cm
• Certified by STAC, DfT
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT is the next generation high-speed, checked-baggage, explosives detection system (EDS).
A dual-energy X-ray line scanner with full 3D volumetric computed tomography (CT) imaging and reconstruction.
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT has a belt speed of 0.5m/sec (98.5ft/min) and a large 1,070 x 810 mm (42.1 x 31.9in) rectangular tunnel. This combination offers baggage handling systems with a throughput of up to 1,800 bags/hour with object sizes of up to 1,000 x 800 mm (39.4 x 31.5in).
It is designed to be integrated into new hold-baggage-system (HBS) configurations or as a replacement for current systems.
The device has qualified under the U.S. Safety Act, which sets limited liability for claims related to terrorism.