- The information available on this site and those of all sites linked to this site is provided
solely for information purposes regarding Smiths Detection and its subsidiary companies and
the products and services they offer.
- Smiths Detection makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and material
provided at this site is accurate at the time of inclusion, but at any particular time there may
be inaccuracies, omissions or information which is not up to date. Smiths Detection may at
any time add to, delete, correct or otherwise change any part of the information or material
contained in the site without notice or liability.
- In visiting this site you agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters
between Smiths Detection and yourself.
- Smiths Detection makes no representations about the materials or information in this site
or any sites linked to this site. With respect to the information available on this site Smiths
Detection expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) to the
fullest extent permitted by law. Smiths Detection accepts no liability for any direct, indirect,
special, or consequential damages, or any lost profits, or other losses or damages of any
kind, whether or not Smiths Detection is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The information contained in this site does not constitute an offer to sell or an invitation to
purchase or otherwise deal in, or hold, any shares or other securities of Smiths Detection and
should not be relied upon in relation to any investment decision.
- The copyright in the material contained in this site belongs to Smiths Detection or its
subsidiaries (or its licensors).
- Any information provided by you to Smiths Detection by e-mail or otherwise in response to
this site shall be non-confidential. Smiths Detection shall have all rights to the information
provided and may use it in any way it chooses.