• Combined CWA identification and TIC detection library
• Up to 72 hours continuous use from a single set of commercial AA batteries
• Uses non-radioactive ion mobility spectrometry technology
• Integrates with Smiths Detection's Sensa-LINX wireless communications network
• Capable of vehicle and platform integration
The most widely deployed personal chemical detector, deployed with armed forces globally.
The LCD 3.3 can be handheld or clipped to a belt or harness, enabling the user to work without obstruction. It features both audible and visual alarms plus a clear, easy-to-read liquid crystal display, and is supplied with a carrying pouch to allow hands-free operation.
It can be fitted with a survey nozzle (supplied) to aid in the detection of residual persistent contamination while in survey mode. Data logging records up to 72 hours of mission data for future analysis.
The device is simple to operate and requires no calibration or complicated routine maintenance.
RS232, RS422 and USB connectivity (when in a PCA) allows post mission analysis and software updates.
The LCD 3.3 also complies with MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-1275D.