The HCVL ensures the continuous flow of vehicles, even at peak times, while guaranteeing excellent image quality and reliable screening results for any load.
The HCVL X-ray screening system is suited for installation in ports, land borders and city entrances – wherever there is a need for screening a high throughput of light vehicles including cars, vans, minibuses and camping cars.
It offers operators a fast and easy-to-use tool for detecting threats such as drugs, explosives, weapons, contraband, radioactive materials and trafficking of people.
Its vertical-centric geometry scanning enables entire fully-loaded vehicles to be analysed in a single view.
The integrated CargoVision platform ensures high levels of security are maintained by delivering reliable analysis information.
High definition X-ray images of the vehicle can be viewed with the DaiSy dataset-management tool, providing quick and accurate analysis either on-site or remotely.
To support local regulation on the scanning of passengers, HCVL is available in either drive-through scanning mode with the HCVL 35D or with a conveyor-scanning mode with the HCVL 40.
When equipped with the optional iCmore radioactivity capability, the HCVL simultaneously carries out both the X-ray inspection and an analysis to detect the presence of radioactive gamma materials within the vehicle.
When equipped with the OCR ALPR option, the licence-plate number of the inspected vehicle is automatically registered inside the dataset of the vehicle.
• Can be configured as either a conveyor or drive through scanner
• Both configurations have high throughput (Conveyor: up to 55 cars/hour; Drive through: up to 200 cars/hour)
• Highest image resolution and quality available
• X-ray centered view delivering a symmetric image of the top view of the scanned vehicle
• Compact design for easy integration into existing sites
• Connectivity with other systems