• Rapidly identifies solids, liquids, gels and powders
• Chemical identification answers in 20 seconds
• MIL-STD-810G rugged and IP53 for decon
• Scans through plastic bags and bottles
• Proprietary mixture-analysis software enables identification of up to two components within sample
ACE-ID quickly screens potentially dangerous unidentified substances such as explosives, narcotics and toxic chemicals. Orbital Raster Scan (ORS) technology diffuses Raman laser energy to reduce the risk of heating/igniting explosives, burning samples or detonating energetic materials.
ACE-ID uses Raman spectroscopy to enable non-contact analysis, and yields results in seconds. Materials can be identified through translucent and semi-translucent containers such as plastic and glass. The analysis is also supported by a software kit for remote operation.
The device is compact, robust and lightweight – it can be operated with just one hand. It is easy to use – an intuitive software interface guides users through the entire identification process – and it requires minimal training, making it available to personnel of different skill levels.
It is also certified to MIL-STD-810G for use in harsh conditions and high temperatures.