- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on trays
- Disinfects the interior and exterior of trays
- Easy to fit into existing tray handling systems
- Central station for functional monitoring
- Metal housing for protection from exposure to UV light
Short-wavelength UV light (UVC) has been successfully used for the disinfection of surfaces in industries with high hygiene requirements, such as the food and health sectors, for many years. It destroys nucleic acids and disrupts the DNA of microorganisms, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
With the ability to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, the UVC kits help protect passengers and staff from tactile transmission of contagious disease.
We are using this proven technology in our UVC light tray disinfection kit, which can be retrofitted into existing automated tray handlings systems. Our kits have been designed to automatically kill bacteria and viruses on trays as they’re being transported from reclaim back to the divest station. Staff and passengers are at no risk of exposure from the kit thanks to its specially designed metal housing shielding staff and passengers.
|Brochure||Ultraviolet light tray disinfection|