• Hardware and software for optimal image distribution and system control
• Provides large range of administration functions, statistics, reports and TIP functionality
• Scalable with numerous options
• Proven redundancy solutions tailored to customer needs
• Meeting current IT security standards
The MatriX Server connects X-ray units and operator workstations to manage the distribution of images and results within a multi-level X-ray network. Meets individual requirements for hold-baggage-solution image routing from a large set of standard configurations for any size of airport.
Each unit is assembled and configured according to customer specific needs and tested to ensure turn-key operation.
Its high level of reliability is based on the use of high-quality components and commercially available standard hardware.
Based on Smiths Detection’s incent.data technology, the MatriX Server can support up to 600 X-ray units.