• Optional lithium battery detection
• Ideal for inspecting oversized baggage and freight
• Dual-view shortens inspection times
• Low conveyor belt height allows for easy handling
• Maximum load of 220kg
• HI-MAT Plus technology for better material distinction
• Typical penetration: 35mm of steel (view 2), 37mm (view 1)
Equipped with two generators arranged at a 90° angle to each other, the HI-SCAN 100100T-2is provides Dual-view screening of objects up to 100 x 100cm (39 x 39in). The dual-view screening mode provides reliable inspection of tightly packed objects in a single process, while shortening inspection times and increasing the effectiveness of the procedure.
With the low installation height of the HI-SCAN 100100T-2is conveyor belt, it is simple to connect supplementary feed and/or discharge conveyor systems for heavy freight.
Following IATA’s recommendations regarding Dangerous Goods, the HI-SCAN 100100V-2is is also available with an option for detecting lithium batteries. Want to know more? Click here to learn about how to you can mitigate the risks.