• Comprehensively tested and widely deployed by armed forces globally
• Detects nerve, blood, blister and choking agents and the level of threat
• Provides visual and audible alarms both locally and remotely
• Can be used in vehicles and by dismounted troops
• Detects selected toxic industrial chemicals (TICs)
• Operates continuously with quick response and clear down times.
The GID-3 is the world’s most widely deployed detector of CWAs. It is rugged, field portable, easy to use, battle-proven and dependable.
It is the detector of choice for the US Department of Defense and is also widely used throughout NATO, with more than 40,000 units deployed worldwide.
It can be operated remotely from a land vehicle or ship to provide perimeter protection, and can be networked to provide warnings of contamination.
It is easily reprogrammed to accommodate changing threats, and is the benchmark detector for point detection applications.
It complies with MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-STD-461F and JSS 55555:2000.
|Brochure||GID-3 technical datasheet|