• Threat detection in a small footprint
• Belt speed 0.14m/s (400-450BPH)
• Unlimited bag length (with curtain extensions)
• Stand-alone and in-line configurations
• Customized networking solutions
• High resolution 3D images from a single X-ray source
ECAC Standard 3 approved and TSA certified, the CTX 5800 explosive detection system (EDS) quickly identifies threats in checked baggage.
Using a single X-ray generator, the unit’s design provides high-resolution 3D images for quick and accurate threat detection in space or weight restricted environments.
It is compact but flexible, and with simple extensions can process anything from large duffle bags to skis and golf bags, making it ideal for smaller airports. For large airports you might be interested in our high speed EDS CTX 9800.
It can be fully integrated into a baggage handling system and offers networking solutions to link multiple scanners for efficient image distribution and system monitoring among operators.
|Brochure||CTX 5800 product datasheet|