HEIMANN X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEM
The HI-SCAN 145180-2is has been specially designed to meet the needs and applications of warehouses, carriers, forwarders and couriers for airports (palletized Lower Deck - Cargo).
- Universal X-ray system for palletized items
- Dual-view concept shortens inspection times
- Ruggedized small pitch roller conveyor, capacity 1000 kg / m, i.e. up to 5000 kg when evenly distributed
- Meets TSA requirements for skid size 1,2 m x 1,2 m x 1,65 m (48” x 48” x 65”) Additional Highlights
- Typical penetration: 37 mm steel
- HI-MAT Plus technology for advanced material discrimination
The HS 145180-2is is equipped with two 160 kV generators in a 90 degree opposition providing a horizontal and vertical view of the object (dual view) for shortened inspection time and high quality images.
The tunnel dimensions of 1450 mm (57“) width and 1800 mm (71“) height is especially suitable for the inspection of air cargo transported on standard Euro, British or US pallets..
|Max. object size||
1450 (W) x 1800 (H) [mm]
57.1" (W) x 70.9" (H)
5545 (L) x 2160 (W) x 2545 (H) [mm]
218.3" (L) x 85" (W) x 100.2" (H)
approx. 3000 kg
approx. 6600 lbs