Powder screening test kit
- Save resources, time and reduce citizen concern over false alarms
- When used in combination with the HazMatID Ranger it allows responders to rule out over 80% of suspicious powder situations
- Simultaneously screen for the possible presence of multiple agents (anthrax, ricin, botulinum toxin)
- Laboratory proven to detect Anthrax, Plague, and Ricin
- Results in 5 minutes
- Easy to use and economical
The BioCheck is a fast & simple test kit allowing first responders to rapidly screen
suspicious powder samples for the possible presence of a biological warfare agent.
BioCheck measures the presence or absence of protein in a sample. The presence of
protein in a sample indicates the possibility that a biological agent may be present and
indicates that further testing may be required for specific BWA agents.
Smiths Detection is a world-wide distributor of BioCheck, manufactured by 20/20 BioResponse.
BioCheck_VT_EN_95592892.pdf (0,13 MB)
May 13. 2013 Smiths Detection’s eqo people screener wins key EU approval [more]
May 08. 2013 Smiths Detection X-ray Customers Offered Real-Time 24/7 Contact with MSA Security Certified Bomb Technicians [more]
April 11. 2013 Smiths Detection Supplies Explosives Detectors to Canadian Airports [more]
April 08. 2013 Smiths Detection Opens New Training and Service Center for the Americas [more]
April 04. 2013 Luxembourg Customs bolstered by Smiths Detection Cargo Scanner [more]
November 26. 2012 Smiths Detection launches specialist X-Ray scanner for cars [more]