VERY HIGH SENSITIVITY METAL DETECTOR
- Complete security in detection
- Ultra high sensitivity for all metals
- Exceeds all security standards for walk-through metal detectors
- Very high immunity to external interferences
- High quality double display provides single or multiple detection of weapons in transit
- High reliability
- Local or remote programming with networking capabilities
- Anti-vandalism control unit
The CEIA SMD600 MZ (Multi Zone) is a new-generation ultrahigh sensitivity walk-through metal detector designed to satisfy the strictest security requirements, especially in penitentiaries and other applications where the detection of extremely small metal masses is required (for example: loss prevention), even if hidden in body cavities.
It meets all international security standards currently adopted in public and/or private installations. The SMD600 MZ is characterized by very high immunity to electrical interference in the surrounding environment as well as mechanical vibrations; as a result, it can be installed in those environments where standard metal detectors are not applicable.
A full-height light bar displays the horizontal location of the detected metal masses in transit. This results in rapid identification of threat and in a reduction or elimination of manual searches.
The Anti-Vandalism Control Unit (IP55 in stainless steel) is incorporated into the structure of the metal detector. Access to programming is protected by both a mechanical lock and two alphanumeric passwords. The SMD600 MZ is manufactured using the most advanced electronics technology, conforming to ISO 9001 quality control procedure standards.
|Power supply||115 / 230 VAC, ±15%, 45-65 Hz, 30 VA MAX|
|External interface||RS-232C for connection to a Remote Control Unit (CEIA RCU), a terminal, a computer, an external modem or other CEIA metal detectors|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +70°C|
|Relative humidity||0 - 95% (non condensing)|
|Certification and conformity||Harmless to wearers of pacemakers, defibrillators or other vital support systems, pregnant women and magnetic storage media (floppy disks, audio cassettes, video cassettes and similar).
Conforms to the FAA „3-Gun-Test“, NILECJ 0601-00 and to the NIJ-0601-01 standards for all security levels.
Complies with EC regulations and international standards relating to electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
Multi-zone display bar for “height on person” localization.
High intensity display.
Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the object detected.
High acoustic intensity alarm signal.
Volume and tone of alarm signal programmable.
Steady tone or tone proportional to the mass of the object detected.
PD140 V / VR
- High sensitivity
- Detects both magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Very high reliability
- Easy to use
- Detection of magnetic, non-magnetic and mixed-alloy weapons
- Direct selection of security level
- Multi-Zone operation and visualization of the detected weapons
- Extremely high discrimination and flow rate
PMD2 / PTZ
- Uniform detection magnetic field
- Very high discrimination
- Multi-Zone location and visualization of the detected weapons
- Fast programming through an exclusive chip card system
- Complete security in detection
- Double display provides single or multiple locations of weapons
- Very high speed of detection
- High immunity to external interferences
For more information about Smiths Detection and its products, please contact us. [more]
May 13. 2013 Smiths Detection’s eqo people screener wins key EU approval [more]
May 08. 2013 Smiths Detection X-ray Customers Offered Real-Time 24/7 Contact with MSA Security Certified Bomb Technicians [more]
April 11. 2013 Smiths Detection Supplies Explosives Detectors to Canadian Airports [more]
April 08. 2013 Smiths Detection Opens New Training and Service Center for the Americas [more]
April 04. 2013 Luxembourg Customs bolstered by Smiths Detection Cargo Scanner [more]
November 26. 2012 Smiths Detection launches specialist X-Ray scanner for cars [more]